CNA, Full time, 7 AM to 3 PM & 3 PM to 11 PM Shifts Available
Cedar Grove, NJ
Full time Certified Nursing Assistants needed for Long Term Care/Sub Acute facility located in Cedar Grove, NJ. - Both 7 AM to3 PM 3 PM to 11PM Shifts available.
Job requirements are as follows-
- Attends Nursing and Quality Improvement meetings on a quarterly, or as needed basis to provide input from the nursing assistant perspective;
- Assists charge nurse in monitoring restorative care and other clinical programs, i.e., bowel and bladder;
- Conducts periodic resident care and unit checks with appropriate documentation, along with charge nurse;
- Assesses equipment and supply needs and reports findings to the D.O.N. or designee on a routine basis;
- Must pay attention to safety hazards to residents and self.
- Must have familiarity with location of various departments and regulations to facility.
- Must have an understanding of standard techniques used in providing personal services for residents and in caring for equipment and supplies
- Must be currently certified as a nursing assistant in NJ. He/she is required to attend 12 hours of in-service training per year as per New Jersey State Regulations to maintain certification.
- Must have a good understanding of basic medical asepsis, sterile techniques and universal precautions to avoid infection of residents and self-contamination of equipment and supplies.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Must provide annual verification of a negative TB skin test.