Senior Care | New jersey
New Jersey's Most Decorated Skilled Nursing Provider
There are many choices for post-hospital or long-term care in New Jersey. But when you choose Windsor Healthcare Communities, you are joining an organization that has been recognized for providing both clinically advanced care and a person-centered approach.
We are proud to have achieved:
- The highest cumulative Medicare Five-Star score of any large provider in New Jersey
- Three of our nine communities as 2014 US News 'Best Nursing Homes' in New Jersey
- The American College of Health Care Administrators Eli Pick Leadership Award for five of our communities
- Long Term Living Magazine's top national senior living landscape design award for 2013
- Certificates of Merit for two communities in McKnight's Long Term Care News 'Excellence in Technology' Awards
The Leading Voice of Culture Change
Windsor is committed to providing senior care that is truly centered around each resident. Person centered care is not just a buzzword here - four of the five Eden Alternative registered homes in New Jersey are Windsor Communities - and soon all of our communities will have made this great achievement. We are leading the charge in de-institutionalizing many of the aspects of Skilled Nursing care and providing our residents with a true place they are proud to call home. We also teach other providers how to be better by sharing our knowledge at national symposiums on Skilled Nursing care like Pioneer Network, and through local health provider networks like the New Jersey Hospital Association.
Better Clinical Outcomes
Windsor serves a demograpically diverse range of senior residents with many types of clinical needs and our outcomes are among the best in New Jersey as measured by readmissions back to hospitals. In fact, our 30-day readmission rates are about 35% lower than the state average. This means that our short-term residents are usually able to recover and get home sooner than at other nursing homes.
Quality You Can Count On
According to Medicare's Quality Measures rating system, eight of Windsor's nine communities achieved five stars, the highest possible rating for Quality. We believe that person-centered care results in higher quality of life for our residents and that our quality ratings are a validation of our approach.