Rehabilitation | Orthopedic Recovery |
When you undergo orthopedic surgery, such as a hip or knee replacement, rehabilitation after the procedure is key to recovery. Successful recovery starts with finding the right sub-acute rehabilitation team.
Windsor Healthcare’s highly trained rehabilitative teams and clinical expertise will help you:
- Restore strength
- Rebuild skills
- Resume activities of daily living
During your stay, you and your family will work with an interdisciplinary clinical team to develop a treatment plan to meet your unique needs and goals for recovery. The clinical team will work with your orthopedic surgeon to ensure continuity of care.
Orthopedic Rehabilitation Services
- Physical therapy to restore mobility, endurance, strength and range of motion, up to 7 days a week
- Occupational therapy focused on activities of daily living, up to 7 days a week
- Speech therapy, up to 7 days a week
- Pain management
- Patient and family education
- Case management and discharge planning, including ordering mobility and adaptive devices
- Individual home exercise program
Our fully equipped Rehabilitation Gyms have the latest equipment and specially trained and licensed therapists to provide a hands-on approach to your rehabilitation program. In addition, our gyms are equipped with fully functional kitchens and other home elements to build skills in preparation for the return home.